Monday, June 18, 2007

GETTING A BUSINESS STARTED WITH EBAY BY WALT BARRETT

Here's a quick little idea for you whether you are an Internet beginner, or a seasoned veteran user that just never bothered with EBay. This is a business start up that can work with as little as five dollars to get started. You can get inexpensive items at garage and yard sales or local bargain stores. One example, I bought a little plastic radio that was made in the fifties with vacuum tube technology. I paid $1.50 and sold it for $30.00 to a collector. As a matter of fact I did three old radios that way and enjoyed rides in the countryside visiting yard sales in the process. What a fun little business!
How do you get started? Simple, as I stated in my introductory blog. First you join www.ebay.com for free. Then you join www.paypal.com for free. Note: when you join pay pal you must be ready to give them a bank account number where you can receive your payments by credit card of E-Check. Yes, the best part about joining pay pal is you get to accept credit cards almost immediately, and you haven't even spent a dime yet! Please remember that I do not work for either company and do not receive any commissions from them for publishing this blog. This is a real easy process, and if the Internet was around when I was a young man over fifty years ago, I would be a billionaire by now! Now I have to settle for millions instead, lol.
Please don't give up if you don't make money right away. You have to study the entire eBay web site if you really want to be successful. There is a wealth of marketing information, and tips on how to use the site if you study it. And please don't go buying any expensive books as that will be just a waste of money! Just study and explore all the tips that EBay gives you for free.
They even tell you their hottest selling items. There are marketing companies that would charge you thousands of dollars for that information!
That's my tip for the day. Please read our three other blogs. They are listed on our personal about me information on this blog under my photo.
Thanks for reading.
Walt

No comments: